This month Ren over at Fabulicious Food has kindly invited me to host her monthly 'Family Friendly Fridays' link-up. As a big fan of her wonderful blog, I am very excited to host Family Friendly Fridays this month. If you haven't visited before, I am a vegetarian and I love to blog about the family-friendly vegetarian meals I cook for my household. I am always on the lookout for new inspiration and love seeing what people can create without meat or fish as their main ingredient. Therefore this month I am asking you to link up a vegetarian dish to Family-Friendly Fridays.
- Create a Family Friendly Vegetarian themed dish and post it on your blog. Feel free to use any ingredients that you like as long as they are vegetarian. Here are some tips on hidden foods that appear to be vegetarian but are not if you get stuck, or just google an ingredient if you are not sure whether it is vegetarian or not.
- Please link back to this page in your post and also link up to the main Family Friendly Fridays page using text such as "I am entering this into Family Friendly Fridays hosted by Clare over at The Vegetarian Experience on behalf of Ren over at Fabulicious Food".
- You could also use the Family Friendly Fridays badge above.
- Add a link to your Family Friendly post via the Simply Linked widget below.
- If you are on Twitter, you can tweet using the hashtag #FamilyFriendlyFridays or tweet "I've linked up to @Renbehan #FamilyFriendlyFridays hosted by @veggiexperience.
- Please post your recipe by the 31st of May and I will post a round up at the start of June.